Outsourced sales and marketing experts, Blue Moose are passionate about helping aspiring entrepreneurs to adopt their marketing tips to build their business.
One of the UK’s most prosperous personalised marketing specialists, Blue Moose create unique marketing campaigns for their client’s specific requirements. With personalised marketing proven to be the most popular among today’s consumers (54% of people don’t click on adverts displayed to them because of a lack of trust) Blue Moose are the highly sought after personalised point of contact between brands and their consumers to generate a higher level of consumer trust and more satisfied customers.
Blue Moose is passionate about helping aspiring entrepreneurs achieve business success within the sales and marketing industry. Working with a plethora of talented entrepreneurs, Blue Moose offer them business support through company workshops, regular mentoring sessions and industry-wide conferences.
The firm’s most recent workshop centered on how to use marketing to build a thriving business. Blue Moose have shared their tips as:
- The concept of a wheel should be used to analyse a business with each spoke representing a product, a service and customer acquisition. For a business to run smoothly, there needs to be a balance between all three
- Think of business marketing like dating – tease people up front that gives them just enough to be interested and wanting to find out more
- Have a ‘special sauce’ to make the business stand out and make sure everyone knows about it
- Know when to call it a day on ideas that are not working
- An entrepreneur should reinvent themselves to build a better future
- Read and use the power of books to become educated about business, leading people and market trends
- Incorporate the power of technology within a business to elevate its success
- Build a network of like-minded business professionals to embark on joint ventures
- Focus the business on what it does best and run with it. Don’t spread services too thin
- Integral to business success is the ability to remain grounded and take a few minutes ‘out’ each day.
“Successful marketing will make or break a business. There is an incredible amount of competition in the industry today, so it is vital that our entrepreneurs know how to market their business, themselves and their overall brand properly to customers” said a spokesperson for Blue Moose. “This is why we run workshops to teach not only the sales and marketing techniques, but also how to run a lucrative organisation that will survive in this zealous industry” added the spokesperson.