2018 has arrived, and with a new year comes a new opportunity to set some achievable goals. Sales and marketing firm Blue Moose claims their six habits can make this year the best yet for any budding entrepreneur.
With statistics revealing that 80% of people will fail to fulfil their resolutions this year, Blue Moose is exposing the six habits they’ve found helped them join the 20 percent of winners. Substantial research supports the notion that change comes from established habits introduced using learned patterns that are so automated they don’t require any conscious thought.
As a result, Blue Moose have shared their top six habits to adopt in 2018:
1. Wake up early – The brain offers peak performance in the first three hours of waking up, for most this includes tasks which are wasting this period of productivity and innovation, by setting the alarm earlier beating the competition becomes easier.
2. Smile – Choose projects that match personal values a priority, smiling improves mood, productivity and overall wellness.
3. Exercise – Increased blood flow boosts energy and helps release natural hormones linked to happiness.
4. Value personal time – Effective time usage frees up own time, plan events and have something to look forward to.
5. Budget and log expenses – Take the opportunity to note where money is wasted, fine-tuning spending can free up essential funds for saving creating an improved lifestyle.
6. Learn something new – Learn something new every day, take something away from each interaction and awareness and understanding of others will allow improved decision making and boost opportunities.
Blue Moose structure their day around opportunities for developing personal and professional. This commitment has allowed them to encourage growth and ensure the future of the firm is prepared with potential leaders. 2018 will be packed with free workshops, travel opportunities, conferences, award ceremonies and rewards. Everyone within the business will be working towards their goals with ongoing support from the company.
At Blue Moose, the aim is to design personalised marketing campaigns which are specific to individual requirements. No two campaigns will ever be the same, helping each brand to make a genuine and lasting impression on consumers. Like a Grizzly Bear is a threat to the Moose, lack of skill, knowledge and preparation for marketing is a threat to business, believes Blue Moose. But with extreme speed, sturdy antlers and tough hooves, the Moose can defeat the bear like every business can overcome any marketing challenge with the help of Blue Moose’s broad skillset.