Direct sales and marketing specialists, Blue Moose, are advocates of entrepreneurship and helping people to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. This past week the firm held a workshop on what it takes to become a part of the 1%.
Sales and marketing specialists Blue Moose are keen to support entrepreneurship in their local community. By developing their business development opportunity, the firm is affording individuals an extra resource to accelerate their journey to success. By hosting regular workshops centred around personal growth, the company can share theories and knowledge that will better equip their contractors for the complex business world. The top 1% of the world are getting richer, and the other 99% are getting poorer, Blue Moose expose what it takes to become part of the 1% and maximise earning potential.
- Stop liking sleep even slightly. Sleep although essential to development is a drain on time. It is important to consider what can be achieved f sleep time is streamlined. Using the time to boost knowledge is vital for success. Education contributes highly to power, and power correlates highly with wealth.
- Be the best. A common trait of the top 1% of earners is that they strive to be the best. They want to be able to produce the best products, provide the best service.
To be the best, there has been a focus on gathering new skills, deepening an understanding of the market and customers’ needs. By being the best version of yourself will also boost confidence and go a long way to becoming the best.
- Value production over playtime – Work to play time ratio is 6:1 for work, so it’s critical to source work that feels like play. Enjoyment in the workplace will boost productivity and provide intrinsic motivation. It’s time to change if the good times don’t outweigh the bad.
- Have the 99 percent do your work for you. – The top 1% should be working to add value to their brand and business. The 99% are willing and able to complete the day to day task within the business. As the client base grows, business growth should be sought out immediately, strengthening incoming revenue will accelerate the transition to the 1%.
Based in Manchester, Blue Moose is an outsourced sales and marketing firm that specialises in personalised marketing services. The company set up and manage their client’s direct marketing needs, which allows them to connect with consumers on a face-to-face basis and encourages sustainable personal business relationships between brand and consumer.